A collection of gripping short stories based on actual court cases that will get you thinking, gaping, puzzled and wondering about the realities of the dark side of life. This compilation provides rare insights into the criminal mind. With close to four decades of legal practice and consequently observing cases spanning murder, rape, armed robbery and other dastardly acts, Layi Babatunde weaves his understanding of the depth of human nature and the crimes it is capable of concocting into the fictionalized, real life based stories in this book.
Also available online on these platforms;
- BARNES & NOBLE – https://bit.ly/331MRP1
- BOOKMATE – https://bit.ly/337nMST
- KOBO – https://bit.ly/3gbKey6
- AMAZON – https://amzn.to/30YsLCP
- OKADA BOOKS – https://bit.ly/30WFF4g
Delivery cost may apply